Most people think of chiropractic care as a tool to relieve neck pain, back pain, or headaches. While Chiropractic care can be extremely effective in treating these condidtions many of our patients in our office have found that chiropractic care can have many other benefits besides relief. Here are the 5 ways to utilize chiropractic care.
- Relief Care Many people begin here. Pain prompts them to begin chiropractic care. If you stop care as soon as you feel better, you’ll invite a relapse. Muscles and soft tissues do most of their healing after symptoms disappear.
- Corrective Care With the most obvious symptoms reduced, many of our patients opt to continue their care. This helps stabilize and strengthen their spine. Often we will prescibe an exercise probram to ensure that not only is your spine properly alighned but the tissues surronding it will help support this alighnment. Doing so helps promote lasting changes and helps avoid a relapse.
- Maintenance Care Like brushing or flossing your teeth, regular chiropractic care helps maintain your progress and avoid a relapse. Visit frequency is based on your age, condition and the stresses in your life.
- Preventative Care Periodic chiropractic checkups can help catch new problems early, as well as prevent new problems from occurring. This can minimize inconvenient flare-ups. Those who value their health often take this proactive approach.
- Wellness Care We experience life through our nervous system. That’s why optimizing our nervous system is the key to becoming all that we can be and living life to the fullest.
How far will you choose to take your chiropractic care?